As his wittiest and usual charming self, King Khan took part in our naughty 9 quiz, where we posed 9 naughty questions on him. See how he did
- What is the naughtiest thing you have ever done?
One time in school, we blew up our chemistry lab, parts of it and put the blame on someone else.
- If you were allowed a chance to spend a naughty evening with a co-star, who would you chose from the following: A. Kajol B. Deepika Padukone C. Kareena Kapoor Khan
I’m so beautifully inclined to these ladies; I don’t think I have to choose. I would spend the naughty evening with all three of them.
- Who would you prefer being stuck in a lift with? A. Salman Khan B. Karan Johar C. Aamir Khan
None of them, I wouldn’t even like to be stuck in the elevator alone.
- We live in the day and age of surgery and botox, if you could steal a leading male Bollywood stars beauty, whose would it be and why?
I am so beautiful; you think I need to steal from anyone else? If you ask some other actors this questions, they might want to steal mine.
- Who according to you has the best legs in Bollywood?
I don’t notice. Talking about ladies, I notice their eyes. Guys I would of course not look.
- You have not done many onscreen kisses, but from the new generation of B-town actors who do you think makes the best kisser?
I haven’t done many so how would I know.
But who do you think would?
But then I’d be telling
- Awards season has started, if you could steal an actor’s award, whose would it be?
I’d like to win one for the stuff that I’ve done, hopefully. I would prefer that and I hope for that every time I give a performance which is award worthy. But if it’s not I wait for the next year.
- If you were allowed to choose who you wanted to be reincarnated as, which living person would you choose and why?
I’m very pompous and self-centred about this. Wouldn’t you love to be Shah Rukh Khan? I’d love to be Shah Rukh Khan again. It’s the honest truth. I know him the best and I am the best.
- Finally, if you were given the chance to play a gay character in a film, who would you like to choose as your love interest from the current generation of male Bollywood stars?
I don’t cast hero or heroines in my films. I’m one of the few actors who doesn’t choose his heroes or heroines. I leave it to the director, so you should ask director who is going to make me play a gay character for him. When I was in theatre, I did a couple of them. It was very interesting but nobody has offered me a role like that but if offered I would do it.
Shahrukh Khan’s Raees released in cinemas on 25 January to packed houses. The film also stars Mahira Khan and Nawazuddin Siddique