Sonam Kapoor has been making headlines with her fresh and classy look in Neerja, which she has continued with during the film’s promotions. Sonam might have the industry’s best makeup artists on hand, but don’t worry – we can help you recreate this look at home. Read on for a step-by-step tutorial!
1. Prep, prep, prep your skin! To get a healthy glow, make sure you gently massage a hydrating day cream before you start with your makeup. Add a dash of MAC Strobe cream for that ‘lit-from-within’ effect!
2. Apply (and buff in) a medium coverage dewy foundation
3. Fill in the brows with a dark brown brow pencil or pomade.
5. Line the bottom lash line using a flesh-coloured eye pencil (white will be too harsh for this look!)
7. Add some cream-based blush in a dusty rose colour to the apples of the cheeks.
8. And now my favourite part of this look – the lips! Apply Bobbi Brown’s Art Pencil, which gives you the precision of a pencil with the texture of a lipstick in the shade ‘Hot Berry’ lipstick, for that bright pink pout!